Friday, May 2, 2008

April....What a month - A Gripe

April had been a vey very bad month. First I was down with a stomach infection and then baby. He had to be hospitalized for 2 days. Then George caught a viral infection and was down for a week. And last Thursday I got it too. Fever, body pain, and throat infection. Then baby caught it. He’s been running a high temperature for the last 6 days. Today is the only day he got up in the morning without fever. Poor baby, he' so tired of medicines and so am I. Both of us being sick at the same time is terrible. My parents were there to help us.. thankfully. Yesterday too, took baby to the doc again and have given his blood sample for tests. Tomorrow we have to go again. I hope, God willing, there’s nothing wrong. His pediatrician is still convinced that’s its viral and not to worry. I hope he’s right. I went through 2 courses of antibiotics, for the damn virus to go. I have lost 2.5 kgs and baby over 2 kgs. This is the worst time I have ever had in life :(

5 comments:

Jewels said...

I'm so sorry to hear this Anooja. Are you talking about your new baby or Tarun? I'll be praying for you...

Anooja said...

Thank you Julia.. New baby is due only in August. its Tarun who was sick. Thanks to God, hes much better.. no fever for the past 3 days, only that his appetite is bad. Not eating much. Otherwise fine. thanks for your prayers :)

Jewels said...

Glad to hear this.

pearlie said...

Hi Anooja,
I noticed you have been quiet for awhile. Glad to know you are ok.

Anooja said...

Thanks Pearlie

We are all better now :)