Friday, July 10, 2009

Update :)

Long since i even opened this page... Was busy.. an excuse :)
So far :
I have resigned my job and am a SAHM (Stay At Home Mom) He he he...
Mom was diagnosed for Carpel Tunnel Syndrome and was operated upon on both hands.
Dad retired on April, and mom and dad going back to kerala in August
Tarun started going to LKG at Montfort, the first week us sorrowful for him as well as for us, but now he's enjoying it.
Abhinav will turn 1 on Aug 2 (so fast).
My brother had come down for vacation for a month, and finally my long term wish, a trip to Pondicherry with George, kids, Anoop and my cousin Amith, was fullfilled.
(Abhinav baby's first trip besides native Kerala was to Pondicherry :))
Me at home, a change after working for so long.
George has shifted job, from his recession hit company to heading the training division of Trends n Vouge, CavinKare. Thanks to God for that.
I do think of my blog friends, Julia, Pearlie, Abe, Roopa,Theresa,Preethi, though i dont read the blogs (coz i have 2 kids to manage :) ) and wish them well.

4 comments:

Primitive Lyric said...

I read your post after I'd left you comment on my blog! How does it feel like, being a STHM? I've been doing it for a while now:) Once Adiv starts school I'll think of working again!:)
Wow. Abhinav is goin to be 1??!!!Time sure does fly!
Anyway, keep updating.

Jewels said...

Thanks for the update Anooja and thanks for stopping by!

Aswin Kini said...

Hey Anooja, nice to hear that! Hope Tarun has a great time at school. :)
Great to hear that kutty Abhinav is going to be a one year old

Unknown said...

Long time no see.... welcome back anooja!!