Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Baby Picasso




Tarun was getting very bored. I thought i was innovative and thought would develop his creativity, teach him two colors and so on, and gave him two sketch pens. Well the result of it didn’t make me feel too intelligent :)
He had scribbled / drawn in the notebook I gave him, and also extended his creativity to the floor. I managed to pull the sketch pen away from his hand after a line on the wall :) I have put up Picasso’s sketches on the fridge. One proud mom !!!! :)

9 comments:

Aswin Kini said...

That kid of yours is a budding artist. Let him be creative. Afterall children are the most creative of all people, but ensure that he doesn't decorate the walls and floors of your hours with his modern art.
Afterall great art needs to be preserved on canvas, not on floors right!!!

Let me see what else mr.Tarun can do :-)

pearlie said...

I see a Christmas and a dancing duck in a starry night ;) excellent!

pearlie said...

Sorry ... I mean "a Christmas tree"

Jewels said...

Cute little guy! I hope it came off the floor and wall.

Anooja said...

Thanks Aswin

No Jewels, i could only get it off the floor.

Jewels said...

Bummer :( Maybe you can get washable markers?

Anooja said...

gues i should try that. thanks

Jewels said...

Every time I pop over here, I think that little picture of Tarun with the pens is SO cute! Hope you are feeling well.

Anooja said...

thats so so cute pearlie :-)